October 27, 2010

Happy (Silly) Wednesday

Wednesday is the definition of "one of those days," furthest from the weekend as we can get. BUT, just remember.. at least you're not in a traffic jam behind this guy:


RĂ©mi Gaillard is a crazy French guy who is adventurous (silly) enough to pull hilarious pranks on passer-bys in the road, as well as in public places like supermarkets, pool halls and golf courses. Great, right? He's been around for ages, but I came across his Pacman video again and laughed alone in my room for 10 minutes. Don't know what I'm talking about? Check it out below:


My favourite part is when one of his minions falls over the greeting cards. Disastrous! I wish I could be as cool as he is. Speaking of stupid costumes (and these would be great ones)... what's everyone being for Halloween?
♥, Azzara

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...