August 5, 2010

First Post Ever!


Hi everyone! We finally got around to making a blog focusing on some of our favorite things: clothes, food, music, art and dogs!  Let us introduce ourselves:

Hi there! It's Amanda.  I recently graduated with a degree in Art and Art History.  Some of my favorite designers are Dries Van Noten, Anna Sui, and Peter Som.  and I loveeee food, all kinds. 

Hey new friends, and maybe old friends too! Azzara here. I'm going to be a senior in college this year studying Biology and French, with a soft spot (obsession) for fashion. Following Amanda's lead, some of my favourite designers include Phillip Lim, Proenza Schouler, Chanel.. the list could go on.

We'll be posting about anything and everything that we like. So get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...