December 11, 2010

Celebracion

Okay, okay so I don't speak Spanish, BUT this post is dedicated to my ethnically diverse friends (said in a completely PC and completely loving way). The other day I went out and celebrated the birthdays of some people I love dearly, which included eating our body weight in creamy, buttery foods (yes, please) + cake + wine + much fun hollering. Just like hanging out with good friends can make you super happy (cheesy, right?) there are some songs that ALWAYS without fail make me feel hyper and excitable, no matter how many times I listen to them.

A Thing for Me -- Metronomy (the video for this is great too):

Hey You -- Basement Jaxx:

Olympic Airways -- Foals:

Far Away -- Cut Copy (this one is dedicated to Elisa):

...and my secret favourite is Memories by David Guetta ft. Kid Cudi. The video is super awkward in a great way and I'm into it. What are your go-to songs that always put you in a good mood? Since it’s the end of the semester for us still-in-college folk, we need all the uplifting we can get. Recommend away!

, Azzara

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...