December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I'm off for a couple of weeks to England and France to visit my family and generally relax. In France, we're going to Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, which is pretty little town very near to the Spanish border. I've got my trusty old old Pentax so I will make every effort to take some nice wintery photos. Hopefully I'll be able to get on the internet as much as possible to write riveting blog posts about my escapades (only a bit sarcastic).

For now, I'll leave you with a nice lil picture of our tree. This is pre-addition-of-candy-canes by my brother, but I still think it looks loverly.


Here's a picture of my favourite ornament of all, a huge fish with moveable scales. And it's blue and gold... perfect! I'm somewhat (read: very) tempted to steal it and make it into a necklace.

Happy Holidays to all!
, Azzara

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...