September 17, 2011

Lonny Magazine: September/ October Issue

I may be a little bit late on the train but Lonny Magazine is great.  I've recently found myself thinking a lot about interior design (as evidenced by my pinterest) because it's not so different from art in terms of colors, textures, and  spacial relationships.  I believe that spaces and surroundings can affect your mood.  

I especially enjoyed the piece in Lonny about the Indian Dhurrie rugs and how they are made.  Someday I will own one! Only I don't think I'd be able to pick which one. And don't they seem to pretty to be stepped on all the time?  Also, loving the cover of this Lonny- I never think of myself as a pink type person but it really works here with the graphic black and white print throw pillows.

Anyway, let me know what you think of the magazine.  And if you still haven't joined pinterest you can leave a comment below with your email address and either Azzara or I will invite you!  It's fun, I promise. 

VvV Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...