July 23, 2011

Pixie Market




images/ Pixie Market

AHHHH it's been so hot out.  Anyone have any good ideas for keeping cool? 

I just came across this website called Pixie Market where they have some pretty cool looks.  The prices aren't so bad, I think they're comparable to Urban or Anthropologie and definitely cheaper than Madewell so it's worth checking out their site if you have the time.  I picked out some of my favorite looks so let me know what you think of em.  Also I just got a haircut like the girl with the sunglasses above but I'm getting used to it still.  I don't think I can ever go back to not having bangs.  Weird?  

My friend Marcy and I have forayed into the world of making french macarons (3rd attempt this past friday: chocolate with raspberry and hazelnut filling) so I'll be blogging more about that in the future I hope.  First time I tried was a total flop (Chuck's Day Off recipe and they were hard and flat), second time was good (less flat and chewable), third time might have been the charm except I think we over beat the eggs a little but they were still tasty.  BUT we did get some of the desirable FEET (that little lift) so desired on the base of the macarons.  Maybe next time will be even better...

Okay! That's all for now.  I hope you all don't melt in the sun.

VvVAmanda
PS- anyone that wants a Pinterest invite should leave their email below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...