July 28, 2011

And Now You Givin' Me the Look Look

Head over to Hudson River Park RIGHT NOW to check out the River Rocks festival. Metronomy is playing tonight with Class Actress and American Royalty. I haven't heard the openers but Metronomy is the bomb, seriously. They're a really fun electro group from Devon, England and they'll definitely be rocking your socks off tonight. Anyway, hurry over riiiight now to check them out. You won't regret it. And if you're still not convinced, check out some videos below. The Look is off The English Riviera, their third album that was released in April. 




I know I've mentioned this video before on StyleRelish but A Thing For Me, from Nights Out (2008), is a song I'm still lovin'. So fun, right? Run quickly to see'em!




I'll be in Boston this weekend so stay tuned for jetsetting updates (is it still jetsetting if I'm taking the bus? haha)
♥, Azzara

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...