October 13, 2011

Back To The Start

I saw this commercial last week at the movie theatre and thought it was super cool. Only at the end did I find out what it was advertising. Willie Nelson covered Coldplay for the soundtrack and (even though I hate Coldplay) all the proceeds from their iTunes sales go to the Chipotle Cultivate Foundation, which supports sustainable agriculture and family farming. The film, by Johnny Kelly, tells the story of a farmer that turns his small farm into an industrial factory before "seeing the error of his ways" and returning to his sustainable family farm. I'm not entirely convinced that Chipotle is as sustainable as it pretends to be, but I am a fan of the commercial. Kind of cool, eh? 




♥, Azzara

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...