October 6, 2011

Everyday Superhero

Hi guys, sorry I've been so MIA for weeks! Interning at the New England Aquarium has been so much fun, I seriously couldn't ask for anything better. Check out the marine mammal trainers' blog for some awesome pictures and videos of the new(-ish) sea lion pups Zoe and Sierra. How cute are they?! (& seriously, they're even cuter in person... so you should all come visit and see for yourself!)


On another (equally as cool) note, I wanted to share my love of the Brooklyn Superhero Supply Co. with those of you that aren't already obsessed with them. BSSC is an awesome shop based in Park Slope, Brooklyn that sells everything for your superhero needs... all in order to fund their children's learning centre in the back. How cool! Check out some of my favourite items below, available on their website or in store:





Haha just a cool $42 million for the invisible plane. No big deal, right? Except you can't even see it. But hey, it's for a good cause (don't worry, it's actually only $42 dollars when you order it... yep, I tried). Intelligence in a can, if only that really existed. I could use that for SURE. And for only $12.99. Such a bargain. So, if you ever happen to be in the Park Slope area, go check out Brooklyn Superhero Supply Co., the #1 Purveyors of High Quality Crimefighting Merchandise.

And come visit me at the New England Aquarium! The training sessions run all day every day and they sure are cool. I promise there will be more on that soon!
♥, Azzara

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...