October 14, 2010

Willow + Crab + Loofah = Ready to Wear?

I've been obsessed with this website called Fashematics that finds the funniest made-up inspirations for RTW and Couture runway looks. Want to know what I mean? Check out the inspiration for Marios Schwab for Halston Fall 2010 RTW.




It's great, right? Pretty damn accurate. Although I think my favourite would have to be the Dior 2010 Couture inspiration:
All images from Fashematics.com

Go and check out the rest of the website if you've got a moment, I wish I were creative enough to come up with this stuff myself. Who knew Dior could be inspired by a wonky squash and a loofah pad (just kidding!.. but who knows what we can be inspired by these days).

Happy Thursday!
♥, Azzara

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...