June 26, 2011

Last week in photos

I've been a little MIA recently but here are some pictures to show you some of the things I've been up to this summer including: a Decemberists concert at Prospect Park Bandshell (looking forward to Sufjan in August), purple (!) string beans that I've been growing and finally picked today, and a trip to the Pepsico sculpture gardens at SUNY Purchase.  Definitely a recommended weekend trip mainly because admissions are free and the grounds are amazingly kept and so pretty. The landscape architecture was spot on. 

 Highlight of the show was Colin Meloy crowdsurfing.




 My mum!


Also, today I went to the Jazz Age Lawn Party at Gov. Island so some more updates and pics from that coming up this week.  Hope you all are well.  Happy Monday.

VvV Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...