November 26, 2010

Shoes Shoes Shoes

Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone (with only minimal stomach aches we hope), it's time to think about what's coming. I'm not gonna lie... I've been known to wear clothes that are completely inappropriate for the season at hand, and I assume that this winter will be no different. But hey, this winter boots don't have to be reminiscent of horse hooves... or a fringed bear. You can cover your feet to keep out the cold while still looking cute, and not like you're about to separate some floating ice in Antarctica. Slipping around on ice and snow (or maybe that's just me) because of sligtly inappropriate footwear has never been this much fun. Here are my boot picks for this winter:

Jeffrey Campbell at Need Supply Co., $130.

Zara

River Island, £34.99.

Forever 21, $24.80.

Urban Outfitters, $68.

Jeffrey Campbell, $180.

Madewell, $298.

Hope everyone had a splendid Thanksgiving and is looking forward to Cyber Monday (especially if you were too scared of the crowds today like I was).
♥, Azzara

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...