November 21, 2010

Festive Fashion

Soo the holidays are once again lurking around the corner, ready to creep up and smother us with good cheer and weird Christmas pudding (am I being cynical?). But, being cooped up with crazy family members doesn't have to be all bad. The holidays are the perfect excuse to dress up and be glamorous! Although, who needs an excuse anyway?

Here are my picks for festive attire that will make even the scroogiest of Scrooges feel joyful. And they'd all look just great with a glass of champagne.


Modcloth, $44.99

Nadinoo, £130.

Urban Outfitters, $149.

J. Crew, $275.

Topshop, $100.

And here's one more I-Wish Dress. I didn't have a chance to get my hands on any Lanvin for H&M stuff, but that doesn't mean I'm not still drooling over this yellow ruffly number:

Lanvin for H&M on eBay, $330+

I want them all! Can you tell what colours I'm into this year? Haha neutrals all the way, except I love that pinkish J. Crew starburst dress and I can never say no to a blue dress. What're you guys wearing this holiday season?
♥, Azzara

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...