September 26, 2010

Amanda's highlights for Spring RTW 2011- Part II

Finally! This is the second part of my pick list for Spring RTW 2011.

1. Moschino Cheap and Chic
I love how Moschino totally embraces color and pattern.  Every look is so whimsical and fun while still being wearable.  There were really cool accessories in this show for example the belt shown below with the huge piece of coral.  I didn't include any pics of the huge coral necklaces that also made an appearance but if you have time they are definitely worth checking out.







2. 3.1 Phillip Lim
Lim's palette was filled with gray, blue, and black so it was quite somber for spring but one of my favorite pieces of the whole season so far is the sheer trench coat below that has black piping. I'm not sure if it's a dress or a coat but either way I love it.  His pieces look very simple yet comfortable, perfect for this fall even.




3. Diane Von Furstenburg
I wasn't a huge fan of the rest of her collection but I was drawn to this look for some reason. It's very eyecatching and although it has a lot going on,somehow it works for me. And if you're not so into the whole outfit I could see splitting up the skirt and shirt to par them down.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...