September 15, 2010

Top 10 Fashion Week Favourites So Far

So the fashion week circuit is far from over, but there are already so many really amazing looks that I'm drooling over. On that note, here are my top 10 NYFW Spring 2011 looks so far!

Jason Wu

Karen Walker

Derek Lam

Preen

Marc by Marc Jacobs

DVF

Edun

Vera Wang

Erin Festerston

And after so many neutrals and blacks, here's a particular favourite of mine (blue dress obsessed):
Lela Rose.
all images from style.com

I'm definitely one for over-the-top clothes, but most of these looks are so subtle and yet STILL really eye-catching. I want them all. Can't wait for the rest of the spring 2011 collections so I can lust after even more clothes I can't afford.

♥, Azzara

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...