September 11, 2010

Azzara's Fall 2010 Wish List

There are so many things on my fall wish list that I barely know where to start. Buttt here are a few things that I want ASAP.

1. Cool Prints

Crazy prints were all over the runways for fall. Proenza Schouler, Matthew Williamson and Balenciaga, just to name a few, had some fun abstract prints that I want to steal. Since I unfortunately can't afford any of these fancay designer pieces, I've found some equally-as-wonderful (and waaay more affordable) alternatives.

urban outfitters, $54.

nikitajade on etsy, $28.50.

asos, £59.

2. Camel Camel Camel

I must admit, I'm really into the camel coat obsession going on in every fall 2010 runway show. Think DKNY and Chloé.There are so many that are gorgeous and I want to scoop them up into my closet.

deargoldenvintage on etsy, $78.

alexa chung for madewell, $275.

ubervintagethreads on etsy, $54.

Oh, and just one more to fantasize about...

Burberry, $1195.

3. Scallops

Scallops are the bomb. Check out some lovely scalloped pieces à la Miu Miu.

urban outfitters, $48.

deargoldenvintage on etsy, $44.

urban outfitters, $58.

4. Pleated Tapered Trousers

These are ALL over the place. I love how simple they are, but still supa classy and comfy.

american apparel, $75

urban outfitters, $78.

topshop, £38.
, Azzara


1 comment:

Amanda H said...

I'm so into the scallop shorts. Might have to invest in a pair!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...