March 14, 2011

Fall RTW 2011: Marni



Out of all the shows I've browsed for Fall 2011, Marni is my favorite. I love the different textures, subtle detail, and unexpected color combos. Most of all I love the relaxed shapes and the use of pattern. It reads like a downtown girl's version of what uptown should be.


Note the long sleeves and the baggy gloves.


Ugh, can I have that leather jacket? And who says navy and black don't work?
I'm not such a fan of coral/ salmon color but I think it really looks good here.

=
Same pattern, slightly different colored fabrics. Is that a detachable peter pan collar I see? Note how the collar matches the platform on the shoe- so subtle.


VvV Amanda

1 comment:

Tona said...

those baggy gloves are incredible!!!
x
http://somethingsgoneawry.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...