March 29, 2011

Tuesday Tunes: Theophilus London



Hey so it's 11:47pm,  I still have a few minutes left to the day to make it a Tuesday Tunes post about this musical artist I'm digging.  Close call right?


Theophilus London (why do I keep wanting to call him Thelonious Monk?) is a pretty cool dude, based in Brooklyn, NY and is also part of Mark Ronson & the Business Intl.  His sound is very easy to listen to and I love how he can blend genres. 


This is the first song I ever heard by London and it's a good one...




He has a blog where I can believe you can download some things.

This song has also been on repeat all day...







London looks like a bit of a 80's throwback but he's definitely worth checking out.  Let me know what you think! Good night!

VvV Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...