March 17, 2011

Business in the Front, Party in the Back


I love all these dresses that pack a punch in the back. You turn around and it's like WHAM BAM. Cutouts always add interesting detail when they're placed in the right spot, namely the back. I'm not about all those stomach and hip cutouts that I sometime see. EEK.

I'd wear any of these but esp. the floral tie-backs. Some of these are on sale so I'd snatch em up before they sell out. They'd be very good for spring otherwise you might get a little cold but nothing a good cardi can't solve.

PS- you can click on the photo to get routed to each piece!



Business in the Front, Party in the Back

1 comment:

Ella Wheeler said...

I love your blog
XOXO Ella, VPV Team Member
Check us out & follow @ http://www.shopVPV.com

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...