January 31, 2011

Cake It!

My awesome friend Elisa showed me these wonderful wedding cakes, and I couldn't help but share. Of course, they're all super nerdy... but come on, who doesn't need a bit of nerd in their lives. You won't see me near any of these cakes anytime soon (haha) but they're definitely fun to look at. I have a not-so-secret obsession with Tetris, so I find the Tetris cake just glorious (although I maybe would have had it be waaaaay more colourful... surprise surprise). Check out Elisa's blog Elimagination, where she has some really fun concept posts with lots of beautiful pictures.

Left: Pacman. Right: Zelda.

Left: Mario. Right: Tetris.

Scrabble
all images from RueTheDayBlog.com

Seriously, how fun are these? They're almost too cute to eat ...almost.
Happy Monday!
, Azzara

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...