January 12, 2011

My Closet In Sketches

I've recently been obsessed with Lauren Friedman's My Closet In Sketches. A friend of mine recommended her site a while back and I instantly became a fan. Lauren is a Wellesley alum who makes brilliant sketches of her outfit ideas, incorporating all of her awesome sale, bargain and thrifted pieces to make some truly enviable looks. She writes great little descriptions about where she gets all her fab clothes and accessories, and it's clear that she's a fantastic bargain hunter! Lauren is a girl after my own heart, mixing prints and colours left and right, and she manages to make it all look so easy. Have a look at some of her sketches below, and be sure to follow her on Twitter and check out her website to see more:






I wish that I could draw half as well as Lauren! When I was a kid, my friend used to take disposable camera pictures of her "cool" outfit ideas (her repertoire included some wonderful sparkly, pink and fluffy attire). I think the sketches are a slightly more mature and classy way to showcase great pieces!
, Azzara

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...