January 10, 2011

Sunday Brunch and Beyond

As part of one of my new year's resolutions (to keep more organised!) I decided it was time to clear up my bookmark tabs, where I tend to save anything and everything that catches my eye. Evidently, this can lead to overwhelming folders full of who-knows-what. The one up-side is that I found some great stuff that I'd completely forgotten about. Maybe it's okay to be a little disorganised, eh?

I found about about Sunday Brunch Dress from Daily Candy when they did a feature on them a while ago (maybe a year or so ago?) and fell in love with a lot of their cutesy little dresses. I'm thoroughly dress-obsessed, and super picky with my clothes, so when I come across a shop that has lots of dresses that are my taste, I can't help but be thrilled. They're not exactly cheap (at least on my budget) but if you've got a special occasion or feel like splurging, you can't go wrong with any of these gorgeous pieces.


Left (not a dress but still great): Eskell Rabbit Hole top, $215. Right: Kristinit Eye For An Eye Dress, $315.

And my two personal favourites:

I seriously am dying for the silk Kloset Nouveau dress which has rounded ribbon patterns on the back as well. Such a great colour and the long sleeves balance out the short hemline. I want I want!
, Azzara

1 comment:

MonBalAri said...

I want...no...I need the Eye for an Eye dress!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...