January 17, 2011

Vive La France (aka Poor Little Cochon)



Horray, I'm finally getting around to showing you guys photos from France! The town is Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port and it's just so picturesque. The photos seriously don't do it enough justice. Sadly, my old old (not in a cool way) and crappy Pentax seems to have officially bitten the dust. I took two rolls of film and they both came out like crap. There's no contrast at all, and some of the pictures seem to have been randomly exposed to light even though they were in the middle of the roll... not great. So here I am using my brother's pictures (thanks Max!) from his digital camera instead. The weather wasn't brilliant while we were there (read: rain + cold), but we managed to get a few photos that were reasonably pretty!



The street our house is on leads to that little bridge!

We couldn't resist taking a picture of this poor little cochon!

I'm finally getting a DSLR as a (somewhat late) birthday present after many years of wishing for one, and I can't wait! Hopefully I'll be posting tons more photos on here once I get it... horray!
, Azzara

1 comment:

Nick said...

These are beautiful, I can't wait to see what you do with the DSLR.

: )

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...