May 8, 2011

Things Organised Neatly... What's Not to Love?



Some may say (kindly, I hope) that I'm a bit neurotic... buuuut hey, sometimes those neuroses can be a great thing. Things Organized Neatly, a blog for the overly obsessive like myself, is the perfect example of this strange personality quirk manifesting itself in an awesome way. People submit photos of.. yeah you guessed it, things organised neatly. It's just great. Here are some of my favourite submissions:






Agh, I'm seriously in love! All I want to do is obsessively check this website over and over again. Is that weird? It's great that people can make such pretty imagery from just a couple of things arranged in a row. Brilliant, right?
♥, Azzara

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...