April 6, 2011

A couple of things...



Firstly, this song is so cute.  I admit I don't speak French so if someone wants to translate for me that'd be much appreciated.  If not, this song still makes me smile.  It's off the Les Chaud Lapins cd that I found out about through Matchbook Mag.  Doesn't it remind you of someone cranking a victrola player on a picnic?  Or a ukulele serenade in a canoe?









Secondly,  I think I've discovered my new favorite web shop, TenOver6.  It doesn't have too much on the site but seems well curated.  Of course it's way out of my price range but a girl can dream right?  Also I like to look at these sites just for inspiration as well as to see whats out there.  Here are some of my top picks from TenOver6:



tenover6 picks
images/ TenOver6



PS- more Les Chauds Lapins here on WNYC's Soundcheck
VvV Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...