April 26, 2011

Last weekend in photos: Global Africa Project exhibit

 Henry says READ ON for more after the jump...



Last Thursday I went to go check out the Global Africa Project exhibit at Museum of Arts and Design.  Lots of interesting things and lots great colors and textures.  Here's some of what I saw:


This was cool- there were some jaw bones and a turtle shell thrown in there for good measure.


I loved this beetle/ scarab print piece of furniture.  I think it must have been laser cut metal.

Saturday I went to get a haircut and my mom and I stopped in at Harney and Sons tea in soho.  Imagine two whole walls of this tinned tea.  Pretty amazing and I wanted to try all of them. 

Well, that was my weekend.  Good times were had by all.  More soon!

VvV Amanda

1 comment:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...