August 23, 2010

Looks Like Somebody's Got A Case Of The Mondays

So, it's Monday. And unfortunately it has to be a rainy and grim one on our side of the planet. Monday is already a challenging day, and if you're like me.. something interesting has to happen to keep me motivated for the rest of the week. And well, if candy doesn't magically start falling from the heavens, maybe it's best to go searching for something to brighten your day.


I came across ILikeYourJacket.com recently and at first I was a bit skeptical. BUT as I continued on, I found some real gems. It's basically a website full of compliments, some funny and weird ...some just weird. But amongst the cheesiest ones, there are some treasures.

My favourites would have to include: "You have powerful sweaters." as well as "I wish I could move your furniture." Oh and let's not leave out "I named all my appliances after you."

So if you're having a case of the Mondays just remember, I like your jacket.

1 comment:

Amanda H said...

so good! I like this one: You would look good in glasses OR contacts.

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...