August 24, 2010

What the f is a tregging?

I was just getting used to saying Jegging (jean legging) and then come along the Jegging's maybe slightly classier cousin Tregging. I assume it's a trouser legging. But really, when will the -egging madness end? Soon there will be tweggings (twill leggings) and gleggings (glitter leggings) and feggings (fake leggings, leggings that are actually pants? haha).

Also not sure how I feel about the Jegging/ Tregging craze. Are they actually that much more comfortable than regular pants? I feel like I only like the -eggings that look like they're real pants anyway with pockets and the like. I think I'd be willing to try them though. I guess -eggings are here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...