August 12, 2010

Seriously Mind-Bending City

As you guys and gals can probably already tell from my postings, I really enjoy weird art concepts that successfully manage to play tricks on your mind. So when I came across this architectural submission to this international "Zero Emission" competition called Solar Park South, I was pretty blown away. Ja StudioInc, an architecture group based in Toronto has created the concept of Slow Up-rising, a vertical city that would be constructed under a bridge in Italy. The idea is to reuse and redevelop in order to maintain eco-friendly practices and technologies. Check out these amazing pictures of their submission below. I'd love to live in this city, particularly in one of those pink houses floating in mid-air.








I hope you're all having a wonderful Thursday.
, Azzara

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...